November 7, 2012 by thehealthyheartcenter
1. Blast Off– create a meal plan to fuel your spaceship to get to planet power
2. Quintricious- Place the falling foods in the correct food group
3. Matching Meals Memory Game– match the correct two foods until you’ve revealed the secret message.
4. DW’s Supermarket Adventure– help DW from the PBS show Arthur shop for groceries.
5. Sesame Street Color Me Hungry– place the foods into catagories according to colors.
Remember, children should get 60 minutes of physical activity per day. Have them play these computer games for a maximum of 20 minutes per day to avoid a couch potato